Blog Best Viewed In Mozilla FireFox



Speedup boot up sequence by defragmenting all key boot files.
7 April 2007

Open Registry by going to START-RUN and typing REGEDIT. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Dfrg\BootOptimizeFunction. In right hand panel look for Enable. Right click on it and set it 'Y' for enable. This is the way I have it set on my computer. This will help speedup boot time.

Labels:




Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites Computers Blogs - Blog FlareMy Blog DirectoryPage copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



BookMark me:||del.icio.us || Digg it || Furl || Google || Spurl || Yahoo MyWeb
 
posted by s я ϊ я α м . at 4:11 pm | Permalink


1 Comments:


At Fri May 04, 10:51:00 pm 2007, Blogger Erika

Hi! Sorry for trying to contact you through the comments section of your blog but I have an article that might interest you. Please, contact me in e.erika.brown (at) gmail.com